Friday, December 12, 2008

Thankful Friday (EDITED)

I can't wait another 6 days to share another blessing!

We just got a letter from Tricare, which is our health insurance company... yeah, letters from the health insurance companies are normally not good, so I braced myself...

It went on to say what our new monthly premiums would be, and that number is $73 less than what we pay now. I seriously didn't believe it. I had to call them and verify. Our premiums went down!!! By $73!!! Just wonderful.

******** And for those of you who are wondering if our benefits decreased, they did not!!! ********

This is yet another way God is showing us that he has us right where he wants us. On paper things just don't make sense, but his ways are perfect and HE IS our great provider, not our employer or our stocks.

Thank you Lord for all the small and yet so significant ways you work to take care of your children. We love you!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How awesome! Praise God!!!

Adam, Deanna, Reece and Mariemma said...

I would love for you to fill me in on the benefits for the reserves. I have tried to call but I think the number I have is no longer up to date. Adam has been called up and working with a unit here in AL. But we didn't think we had any health options unless we were active duty. Give me a call--I would love to pick your brain!
Deanna

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers