Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap

Andy's Mom's side of the family gets together every other year and rents a house at Nags Head in NC. Since two years ago, 3 babies have been born bringing the count to 28 people. We had a house with 14 rooms! It was a great time. We have so much to be thankful for.

Samuel soon learned that although the air was warm, the water was not!


Every member of the family has a monogrammed napkin.

This was Joseph's.

Samuel fell in love with the baby stroller. He's always loved babies, but this was quite the icing on the cake for him.

Joe Joe turned 9 months on Thanksgiving.


Samuel eating sand.


Okay, I just have to brag about my husband. He baked this apple pie and it was absolutely fabulous. Any other apple pie you've ever made does not come close to this! I fell in love with him all over again when he was making it. He totally took it upon himself to make it too. He went to the Pioneer Woman's website and found her apple pie recipe, went to the store and then got busy! How resourceful.

Samuel has been obsessed with putting his hands in his pockets. We think it looks adorable.

Off to see the bulldozer with Gran Ran.

Flying high!


Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well. Can't believe it's December already. The countdown begins to when Nana and Poppy come!!!

5 comments:

noahandlylasmommi said...

sounds like you had a nice time. that apple pie does look yuumy :) What a wondeful hubby you have!

Bergstroms said...

Looks fun!

My computer might just be slow, but I can't read the words on your page unless I highlight them. I think it's because the background never popped up. Just thought I'd let you know...

Amy said...

Interesting.. Is anyone else having this problem?

Bergstroms said...

Now it works!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe our little ones are already nine months old!!! Time flies! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the beach and this made me want to be there.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers