Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In Full Picture Taking Mode

We have a new camera and we are all so thrilled we're back in the swing of things...

Well, except Sam. He apparently liked the picture hiatus.

But, mommy hated it. I'll try to make up for 18 days of no camera...


If you enlarge this picture, you can see his teeth a little.


Poor Samuel. He's trying to clean up and all Joe's doing is making a bigger mess!


Samuel now has a sidekick watching the action from the front door.

It snowed here last week. Samuel is trying to catch the snow in a cup.

It's not a great picture, but I got my hair cut. And here's the proof! It's been TWO YEARS since I had gotten it cut. I know. Crazy... I got what people call sideswipe bangs and then some layers. I'm happy, Andy is happy. Life is good.

Won't be blogging for awhile, so have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends!!!

4 comments:

Lora said...

you look so pretty, amy! love the haircut!
my joseph doesn't have a middle name yet, to answer your question. we are still praying about it!
have a wonderful thanksgiving! lora

Bergstroms said...

I really like your haircut! I couldn't pull off sideswipe bangs, I just have fuzz up front :)

Jennifer said...

I love your haircut...gorgeous!! The boys are growing so big...can you believe our littlest ones are already 9 months old??? Have a great Thanksgiving!

Abbi said...

Your hair is very cute! I am glad you were able to get a camera. Last year when I had to send mine in to be fixed it was awful going without it. Once you get hooked on using a digital camera all the time, it is very hard to go back.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers