Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Lots to be thankful for this week:

~ Joseph is getting hair. Just in time for the cold weather!!!
~ We had a wonderful weekend with family visiting. Andy and I were able to go on Saturday to get some training for church and Andy's parents watch the boys. Joseph did wonderful. We set up a time mid day for him to come and have a snack from mommy, and that was all that he needed from me. What an independent frog he's becoming. Even though it rained most of the day, they got some great time in with their Gigi and Gran Ran.
~ It SNOWED on Tuesday. It was beautiful. We love snow.
~ We got our camera from Nana and Poppy for Christmas. It's PERFECT!!! It's exactly like my last one. Ahh, Christmas presents in November, how wonderful! THANKS MOM!
~ I got an awesome cookbook through Freecycle about making your own pasta. I cannot wait to try it out. Have I mentioned how much I love freecycle? Well, I do! And if you haven't checked it out, you're missing out. Hopefully your town has a good one.

What are you thankful for this week? Please share it with us all!

1 comment:

noahandlylasmommi said...

I am going to steal this from you and post on my blog :)

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers