Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Things we are thankful for this week:

~ Electricity
~ Fresh apple cider. The best you'll ever drink.
~ Organic chicken and ground beef. We get our produce from our produce provider on Thursdays and they had chicken and beef available. A huge treat since we haven't had meat in a long time.
~ Family coming into town tomorrow.
~ The library. What an awesome concept.
~ The craft store, Michael's.
~ Friends that come and play at our house.
~ A washing machine.
~ My new camera that is on it's way into my arms!
~Freecycle. I just joined our local group this week and it's been wonderful. I've already gotten some wonderful stuff.

What are you thankful for this week? We'd love to hear!
Share what you're thankful for in the comments section.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for...
tennis shoes
my 2 "little" friends
ice cream that was promoised me and never fulfilled. Man that's an open sore!

Anonymous said...

correction...promISED. Sorry little friend

Amy said...

If I remember correctly, this ice cream was made and ready, but someone canceled on us. Now, that's an open sore!

I was too hurt to even THINK of making it again. :)

Just another reason for you to head East!

glenna said...

I am so happy you got your christmas camera. I also know what it is like. I had my first digital one for several years. knew exactly what it could do. then someone bumped me and CRASH! Broken hearted. so since i was unwilling to learn a new camera, (they had gotten so sophisticated) i looked on ebay and bid on some until i finally won (?) one. then i had that one for a couple of years and placed it on the rail of the deck and turned too quickly and lost my balance, it too crashed down on the grass. I kind of hoped it would be ok...but it wasn't. I finally bought a new-fangled one. I guess I am old because I dont like to learn new technology.:}
have a blessed week, glenna <><

Anonymous said...

Another reason for YOU to come West!

noahandlylasmommi said...

I love freecycle!!!!

Amy said...

I'm obsessed with freecyle. I've gotten 4 things so far THIS WEEK. It's pretty bad.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers