Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote and Pray TODAY!

Andy went at 6am this morning and the line was 100 yards long. It only took him about 30 minutes from start to finish, though. We live within walking distance of where we could vote, so I took the boys IN THE RAIN in the jogging stroller. I did not have the greatest of expectations for the event, but it went great. There was no line when I got there. I tried to go at a time where I figured there would be the least amount of people, and it worked! I was able to stroll the stroller right into the gym, keep them in the stroller the entire time and stroll home, all within 10 minutes! I kid you not!

Get out there AND VOTE!!! And, beyond the vote, us Christians also bear responsibility to pray for our nation.

So, vote and pray today!
I'd love to say I have pictures of Sam and Joe in their 'Future Voters' stickers, but I do not. Our camera is broken. I have no idea how life will continue...

1 comment:

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

I had a really fun time with my kids voting also (just wait 'til yours get bigger) and there was no line either. ... and North Carolina and Virginia were so close to giving to John McCain. Oh well I guess we will just have to give ourselves to our God.

It's great to be back in the blogging world again. And if you don't mind I may still join your wife's try blog. God knows I have tried alot and learned alot about marriage and child rearing... I don't always apply what I have learned, but I have definitely learned. :-)

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers