Friday, August 7, 2009

The Birth of Samisms

Ever since I started this blog I wanted it to be my online baby book for the boys since I don't keep up with their baby books enough to catch all of the details of their growing up process.

Well, I thought of this idea months ago to have a Samisms category and a Joeisms category to document all the hilarious things that they say.

Samuel said the cutest thing last night that finally has brought me here to start Samisms and Joeisms.

Last night Andy really wanted some ice cream, so while I was out running an errand I stopped by and bought some ice cream. He put Joseph to bed and told Samuel he could wait up until I got home to have some. As he was sitting there about to eat his mint chocolate chip ice cream, he said "this smells like toothpaste."

We commented that it does because it was made of mint and sometimes toothpaste has a mint flavor too.

Then after he was done, we went upstairs to brush his teeth so he could go to bed.

He said "Mommy, I don't have to brush my teeth, I had ice cream!"

1 comment:

Lora said...

that's so cute!! love it!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers