Monday, August 17, 2009

School Bus School

Today is the first day of 'school' for our boys this year.

I am watching a little boy this year while his mom is at work and his name is Samuel too. He's almost two and is more adorable than you can imagine. His first day over was today.

Those of you who have been around for awhile, know of Bushu. (You can read the story here if you're not familiar).

Well, since it's been two years since we've named our school, I thought I'd give it another shot and see if Samuel could come up with a more grown up name. He wants it to be 'School Bus School.' I've asked him several times if he's sure and tried to come up with other names, but I've been unsuccessful. He is determined it's going to be 'School Bus School.'

Only Samuel could come up with a name for his school that somehow involves a vehicle and is somewhat relevant to his school. Too bad he won't be riding on a school bus to get there.

So, I've begun to embrace it as any good mom would do :) This is my lesson plan book.

The party started with some egg muffins. You can't learn on an empty stomach, now can you?!

Here's to a fun, productive year of School Bus School!

I forgot to take pictures at school today, so here's a cute one from this past week to hold you over.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers