Monday, August 10, 2009

New York Trip

Here are some pictures of our trip.

We had a lovely visit with my Dad's side of the family while we were there. I just had to take these pictures. This was my dad's bedroom when he was growing up. They've never painted over it. The first one is of the ceiling.


And here's one wall of our boys' bedroom. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, now does it? I guess we both have a thing for painting on the walls :)

Playing in their uncles 1934 car! They were in heaven.

Family picture

Visiting with old friends

The two Joe's tearing it up.

Joe the ham bone!

Our attempt at getting the three kids in a picture together. Hilarious!

Seriously, the only halfway decent shot I snapped with this camera of the bride and groom.

Andy and me at the reception.

Joseph being his ridiculous self at the reception.

(I realize I hardly have any photos of Samuel lately. He's not that into getting his picture taken, and this one loves it... so for now, you're gonna get lots of Joe :) I'm sure you don't mind).

4 comments:

Jay and Jackie Parks said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! :) I'm glad you got to go back to your old stompin' grounds! Hope to see you soon@

Mary Jones said...

Amy, the boys' room looks awesome! did you free-hand that? It looks so professional! I love it. I might have to steal the idea for Dutch's next room wherever that may be! You and Andy look great.

Amy said...

Thanks girls for your encouragement.

Mary - I did freehand it. I will email you the fabric that was the inspiration. I can't wait to keep working on it. It's all coming together slowly, but I'm loving it more and more each day.

Natalie said...

Both walls are SO cool! I love that they never painted over your dad's room. And I love the trees you painted! Very cool.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers