Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday

One of the only justifiable times to blog is when Annabelle is nursing. But, now that she isn't nursing so frequently my blogging times have been decreased. I try to keep up with it all because I enjoy it for one, but also since it's the only way I'm journaling or documenting anything at all. But, obviously life is busy and I'm way behind. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up soon.

Most days are pretty adventurous around here, but today was worth noting.

Both boys stepped outside by themselves just for the purpose of peeing today. Interesting in and of itself, but BOTH of them went pee right on the sidewalk. I should note, that both of them were naked from going in the river and being covered from head to toe in mud.

Life with two little boys. I love the adventures!

I am so thankful for the little men they are becoming and their sweet hearts. They are so precious and such a joy to raise...

Even if people call them the Lord of Flies children. (I'm really not sure how to take that)!*These photos are not from this afternoon, but I couldn't pass up not sharing them.

2 comments:

marcy said...

Love this Amy! I'll have to send our Samuel over to your house and the boys can do their business together:) I think I told you that Samuel needs to learn to stand up for pre-school. Well, we've been working on that - much to my dismay. Today we were outside playing soccer. In between kicks, Samuel decided to pull down his pants and just go - right where he was standing. He then said 'that was easy'. I nearly collapsed! No one prepared me for boys!

Amy said...

Sounds like he's getting the hang of it... and enjoying it too. Hilarious!!! Our Samuel still won't even consider standing to pee in the toilet as an option, but will do it outside :) Boys are crazy!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers