Monday, October 25, 2010

A Ridiculously Cute Pink Bear?!

We're not letting the chilly fall evenings keep Annabelle inside. She just gets bundled up in her adorable outfit some friends of ours let us borrow and we just head right on out. She's a happy little bear (or whatever animals those ears are suppose to be from).

I just love Fall in Virginia!

PS. I have totally succumb to dressing my daughter in ridiculous outfits that are completely unpractical just for the sake of looking adorable. I'm pathetic, I am fully aware. It's in my blood! But in my defense, this outfit is all about practicality :)

1 comment:

Maddy said...

oh. my. goodness. I love this girl!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers