Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rollie Pollie

Annabelle rolled over from her back to her front yesterday for the 3rd time. I thought it was a fluke the first 2 times, but it seems like it's here to stay. I am not a happy mommy. Yes, I'm proud of her for accomplishing such a large feat, but I am definitely not excited she is growing up so quickly. I don't know what she thinks she has to prove to us all, but I want it to stop! Maybe if we work a lot harder on making her feel loved just the way she is, she will stop trying to do such big girl things :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness. She is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers