Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Nana has come and gone and in her wake she's left many "special treats" as the boys would say, behind.

My mom got a flip video camera last Christmas from her company and never uses it. I was finally able to convince her after almost a year to give it to me... with the promise of taking a video a week AND sending it to her. So, there will be lots of videos in the future of The Eckert Escapades.

So, yes, I am thankful for one of those special treats being an electronic. But, I'm even more thankful for the wonderful memories that were made during her trip here. We can't wait till Christmas, Nana. We love you!

1 comment:

Nana said...

I think I negotiated a very sweet deal on this! I get to see at least one video a week of my sweet cherubs! I miss you all! Love, Nana xoxoxoxoox

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers