Friday, June 17, 2011

Family Pictures

I love photography. As is evident in my countless pictures each month. I take my camera practically everywhere. I am rarely caught without it for fear of missing an opportunity to capture a precious moment in life.

Ever since our wedding I have wanted to improve my photography skills and having kids has given me just that. With the dawn of each new day, it brings with it another chance for me to catalogue the many blessings in my life. It is my act of worship.

One of the many reasons why I have this blog is to give myself a way to share this passion of mine. But, with a cheap point and shoot, and very limited time to commit to photography, there are major limits on what I can do.

Enter Tahni...She is the wife of our worship pastor at our church and has skills I have yet to seen matched. They are very newly married and she just opened up her own photography business. We wanted to give her some business and document this season of our quickly growing family.

So at the end of April, we got together at a local park and she took hundreds, if not a 1,000 pictures of our family in 2 hours. Please visit her blog to see our time together. And make sure to tell her what a gift she has!




Tahni, you are a blessing from the LORD. We will cherish these photos forever!

1 comment:

Lora said...

oh my gosh, amy!!! they are absolutely GORGEOUS! i went and looked at all of them at the girl's website. and i am in awe of how beautiful the photos are - and of how beautiful YOU ARE! you are seriously so striking. :) and i totally LOVE that one of you and andy kissing (it reminds me of that last scene in the new Pride and Prejudice movie that came out a couple years ago. you two with the rays of sunlight between you! ah!!! gorgeous!! (can you tell i love your photos? haha)
thanks so much for sharing. you've been blessed with such a beautiful family. blessings, lora

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers