Thursday, June 16, 2011

Maymont Park

Early one morning a friend called and asked us if we were up for an adventure that day. So instead of spending our Monday like we usually do, cleaning the house, we opted for the way more exciting option. We loaded up the kids and headed to Richmond for the day to visit Maymont Park! It's a 100 acre estate with a mansion, an Italian garden, a Japanese garden, a petting zoo and a bunch of wildlife! It was beautiful.






While we were there we drove by one of my old apartments I lived at when I went to college in Richmond. The boys were so confused that they didn't remember that place and asked who watched them when I went to my classes. Adorable.

And as I suspected, the dust and dirt were waiting for me when I got home.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers