Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mother's Day

I love my life, but I'm not going to lie, I look forward to Mother's Day every year! I love having a day off of my household chores and being waited on hand and foot. Andy and the kids always do such an amazing job making me feel so loved and appreciated.

With that said, I'm fairly easy to please :) This year my only requests were that I could sleep in, didn't prepare any food all day and that I got to go strawberry picking!







Annabelle even helped Daddy with dinner!

It was the perfect day in every way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, Just stopped by your site to say hello and catch up on photos (adorable!). Hope you all are doing well - looks like you are! Prayers and blessings to your sweet family - miss you :) Julie K

Amy said...

So awesome to hear from you, Julie. How are you guys? We miss you guys too. We were just talking about you all this past week and how much we cherished our times together! They were so precious to us.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers