Wednesday, April 10, 2013

National Sibling Day!

Apparently, it was National Sibling Day on April 10th, as well as our anniversary. So, everyone in our home had a lot to celebrate. We just got some new popsicle makers, so we made blueberry yogurt pops.


The boys gave sibling gifts to each other. Samuel is showing off his gift from Joseph.


I love that each of our kids will grow up experiencing life with at least one brother and one sister. I didn't know much about what I "wanted" when I grew up, but I definitely knew that if I had kids, I would do everything I could to have at least 2, so they would have the experience of siblings. God sure has given us that. Haha.

Even though I didn't have siblings growing up, I sure have one now! I could not ask for a sweeter and more special relationship than I have with Julie. She is such a blessing in my life. I love having a sister.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers