Saturday, April 13, 2013

Surprise Photos

I love uploading my camera photos and seeing some pictures that Andy had taken when I wasn't around. Such a sweet reminder of how he loves to capture these precious moments of our family as much as I do.

Look at those eyes. So stunning.


I just love this face on Rosemary. She is looking at Joseph so lovingly.


A hilarious face of hers. It's new and we don't ever want it to go away.


And then here we have a picture he must have taken a night I was out for dinner in which he obviously did not clean her face off after dinner before they went outside to play. Messy face or not, she is so precious... and growing up WAY too fast for our liking.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers