Saturday, December 14, 2013

First Half of December Photos

I could watch a sleeping baby all day.


Samuel has been saving up for a long time for his first knife and he finally had enough money. Can't believe a child of mine is old enough to have his own knife.


Younger brother anxiously awaits his turn to have a knife.


Sam's first competition! He did so well. Placed 9th for rings. It was a huge venue and so intimidating. He wasn't nervous at all. In fact here is a conversation we had the day after.

Me: I'm really proud of you Sam for competing yesterday in that huge arena.
Samuel: Really? Why?
Me: Because it was so huge and there were so many people. I don't like doing things in front of a bunch of people.
Samuel: Really? I love it. It makes me feel like everyone in the world loves me.



He never stopped smiling.



Many days before Christmas Joseph had already made, wrapped and had Annabelle's present under the tree. Melts my heart to see them loving on each other on their own initiative.


Joseph dressed Annabelle up in her fanciest dress, put on some music and told her he was going to take her dancing. Oh my is he going to be a fantastic husband someday!


Sam had a holiday show at his gym.


Her last night being zero.


No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers