Saturday, November 10, 2007

Muffins That You'd Pay $2.75 For At Startbucks

Thanks to a $4.56 purchase, I was able to make my husband's week with blueberry streusel muffins. He has had the request in for quite some time for huge homemade muffins 'like the ones you pay $2.75 for in Starbucks.' I'm use to making the small ones, but I'm also use to them being gone in 2 days because he'll eat 3 or so per sitting, 3 times a day. He saw some mini bundt cake pans and he thought they looked perfect for the size muffins he was dreaming of. So, here they are! The recipe I made says it will make 12 muffins, but with these, I was lucky to pull off with 5! They are well worth it for him, though. Making a snack practically a meal.

So, go buy yourself a mini bundt cakes pan, and test out these babies, they are well worth it! I'll even post the recipe here.

They don't have a hollow center like the big bundt cakes, they practically are flat on the bottom. So, who knows why they are actually called mini bundt cakes, but they were a hit in my house no matter what they were called.

1 comment:

Adam and Natalie said...

I think I'm convinced. That picture alone is worth a grocery trip.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers