Monday, November 5, 2007

I'm In Fat Denial

I just love being pregnant. The miracle of live just overwhelms me at times. I cannot believe what is going on inside my body. I have not had a single pain since my miracle and I have never felt better. Joseph is starting to form a schedule of sleeping and playing. Unfortunately it seems to oppose my sleeping and playing schedule. This too shall pass.

My stomach started to grow much sooner with Joseph than it did with Samuel. They say that is typical of a second birth. But, lately I don't feel like I've been progressing any faster. I found a picture of my finishing 22 weeks pregnant with Samuel so I thought I would take a similar picture today, since I just finished 22 weeks yesterday. I'm carrying Joseph a tad bit different, but by the looks of it I'm right about the same size. I don't know if it's just because I'm so used to being pregnant, but I don't feel as big as I look. When I saw the picture when I was pregnant with Samuel I just though 'oh my I look huge' but then after I compared the two pictures, I am definitely no smaller now than I was then! I think I'm in fat denial.

First picture is with Samuel, second is with Joseph. Both at 22 weeks.

2 comments:

Pam and Anders said...

Pictures are the only way I can tell how I've progressed, otherwise I don't think its noticeable-yeah right! :)

Jennifer said...

Truly amazing isn't it!! I feel like I've just popped a belly out in the past two weeks. I'm getting huge, but it's great!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers