Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Peace My Friend

We have a friend. His name is Patrick. He would hesitate to call us his friends. But he is. He is the Associate Minister at our church, Eastview Christian Church. He loves his flock, and he loves pointing them to the Truth. He likes to call himself 'The Bishop' after Andy and I nicknamed him 'Bishop Lester' awhile back. Lester is his last name. It stuck. He's strange like us. Consider yourself warned. But, I guarantee you will be encouraged by his blog: peacemyfriend.blogspot.com

And to match a face with the blog, he is the 'guy' in the brown shirt at the head of the table in the post below this, 'Party Time.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Lester too, and I would definitely not hesitate to call you friend. :)

The smarter Lester
(What do you think of the title:
First Lady Denise? I'm still working on it.)

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers