Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What a Blast!

Joseph and I had such a great weekend in Camp Lejeune, NC. Our flights worked out great and Joseph didn't mind flying one bit. It was such a blessing to be able to spend time with so many of my best friends.


Joseph had his first trip to the beach.


All of us at Heidi's shower.

We had to get another baby picture. Our last set of babies were all born really close together and now this round was too! Amanda's boys are 19 months and 13 days apart and our boys are 19 months and 10 days apart. Her boys are both 4 weeks older than ours. How neat is that?!

Our old how after it has been totally renovation. Now Heidi lives there! (She's the prego one in the last picture.)

The night before we flew out I made a sling for Joseph. He loved it. It's a lot quicker to get on and off than the wrap so I wanted to make sure I had that option. Since I still haven't mastered nursing in the wrap I needed a better option on the go. It worked great! I already have a friend at our old church that wants one. Maybe I'll even make a few to sell.

5 comments:

thewoodruffs said...

So sad I missed you guys. Thanks for the pictures so I can see what I missed. Glad you guys had fun!

Amy said...

Hey Jill! I'm so sad I missed you guys too. I would have loved to see you all, especially baby Luke! So glad you guys are well. I bet you're loving being back in Nebraska. Keep in touch!

Pam and Anders said...

Looks like a lot of fun! The sling is neat, you should sell some on Esty. Julie sells a lot of her great little creations on there.

Amy said...

P- I have an etsy account and have sold a baby quilt on there. There are a million slings for sale on there, though, so I don't know if it would be worth it, but I think I'm going to give it a shot. It hardly costs a thing to list them, so if they don't sell it's not a huge loss.

Susana said...

Hey,

Your sling looks terrific! Good job mommie! Wow! Looking at your profile photo you and your husband are so young! I remember those days.... Now, as in just a few minutes ago, my 15 yr old daughter pulled a few gray hairs for me! Ha! Time flies!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers