Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Mother's Day Gift

Friday around noon, I will be landing in Jacksonville, NC to visit all my friends back in Camp Lejeune. Joseph and I will be taking a short trip east for a much needed reunion. ALL of us will be together this weekend. I never thought we would be able to pull it off, but we're about to! These girls mean the world to me. We're going to have so much fun. We've got a nice little schedule all planned out:

Friday Night: Ice cream party
Saturday Day: Beach
Saturday Night: Dinner at Mike's Farm
Sunday Morning: Church
Sunday Afternoon: Baby Shower

I can hardly wait!!!

While we're gone, Daddy and Samuel are going to have a great weekend filled with hiking, camping, and I'm sure lots of other man things! I'm not so excited about leaving them for so long, but I know all of us will have a great weekend. This will mark my longest time away from Samuel and Joseph's first plane ride.

Have I mentioned I can hardly wait? Well, I can't!!!

*I couldn't have done this without my mom! Thanks mom for such an awesome gift. What a perfect Mother's Day gift. A weekend to rejuvenate and spend it with my most favorite mommy friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not in North Carolina, but I hope I'm still one of your favorite mommy friends!! :)D

Pam and Anders said...

Have fun!!

Amy said...

D - You are my VERY most favorite mommy friend! :)

Abbi said...

Have lots of fun!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers