Monday, April 7, 2008

Family Hike

Joseph went on his first hike outside of mommy's belly last Saturday. He was asleep before we left and didn't wake up until after we got home. He basically has no idea what happened.

Andy has been taking Samuel on a ton of hikes since Joseph was born to help him get some exercise in and to get out of the house, and also to give me some quiet time.

As much as I liked the quiet time, I was getting so sick of having to sit all the hikes out because it was too cold for Joseph. The weather was pretty nice last weekend so we all headed out to celebrate. It was sure a treat for me to be able to get back out there. We had such a good time. I can't wait for Joseph to be old enough to actually know he's going on a hike!



This was Joseph for about 3 1/2 hours straight!

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers