Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Caught Red Handed

Andy dressed Samuel Sunday morning and I dressed Joseph. When I saw the two boys together, they matched. They both had navy and white pinstripes on. I thought we could try and get some pictures of them together after church. Here's the story as it unfolds...




Samuel wanted to hold him, so we let him.

Then he wanted to cheer him up by kissing him.

And since that didn't work he thought he would bit his hand.


And here he's wondering why in the world he didn't like his hand bitten. (Samuel loves playing that game with daddy).

Poor Joseph. Better luck next time.

1 comment:

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

How cute!!! I really need to get Ken to show me how to get the pictures from our camera or his computer to my computer and then show me how to post pictures (Yes, I am almost computer illiterate). My oldest son is always wanting to hold babies and make them happy. Your boys are going to be the best of friends. That will be so much fun to watch... and sadly you cannot catch every picture.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers