Monday, October 27, 2008

Time for Dishes

My mom always comments on how wild it is around our house. As calm and collected as I'd like our house to be, it's not. It's crazy! During a nap time I thought I'd try and tackle the mound of dishes that were starting to take over our kitchen. I needed some encouragement and a distraction, so I thought I'd called my mom and catch up. Within moments of calling, Joseph woke up. I put him in the high chair and he started screaming because he wanted to talk on the phone, so here he is getting his way.

Then I hear noise from Sam's room. I go in there to find this! What a hoot.

I gave him the phone so he could say hi to Nana and he started jumping on the bed telling her all about how the monkeys jump on the bed and fall off and bump their heads. He tells this story to everyone! I mean everyone. Anyone that says a single word to him anywhere we are, he starts telling them about the monkeys. He's a nut.

I'm so glad people are important and not things, because those dishes sure didn't get done that day! There will always be time for dishes when they're off to college! But right now, it's playtime.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers