Thursday, June 25, 2009

GIVE-A-WAY!!!

We aren't high rollers around here, but we thought with all we've been blessed with lately, we are going to have a give-a-way just for fun!!!

The trivia question is... What are the weights of our boys???

Details:

Whoever guesses the closest will win.... a $20 gift card to Amazon! If anyone guesses the same and you win, you'll split the prize.

The contest starts now and ends Saturday, July 4st at midnight EST. Make sure you leave some contact info so we can contact you if you win.

And if you haven't already, please let us know on the sidebar if you are family, a friend, or a random blogging person. (Just cause we're curious who reads).

Have fun!!!

7 comments:

Alana said...

sam- 32 lbs
joseph -24 lbs

Abbi said...

I am not good on weights (I don't even know how much my kids weigh!) but I will guess:
Samuel- 35
Joseph- 22

Abbi said...

Can I change the weights? I just looked at their photo and I am thinking they are not as far apart in weight as I put them. So my new guess is:
Sam- 30 lbs.
Joe- 25 lbs.

Jennifer said...

I'm always up for a giveaway.
My guess is Joseph is 23 pounds (because that's what Eli weighs) and Samuel is 31 pounds. Can't wait to see the results!

Unknown said...

Joe 28 lbs. Sam 30lbs. Your making us wait till the 4th?!? oh fine....

The Tylers said...

Sam is 32 lbs., and Joe is 28 lbs. :) Could be way off, but it's worth a shot!

Penny Lane said...

My guess posted on my own blog! I am so clueless! www.livinglifewiththelanes.blogspot.com

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers