Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Besides closing on our house this week, we have lots of other things to be thankful for:

~I had an excellent time in DC with my cousin and her friends celebrating her upcoming wedding!
~I also had a wonderful time celebrating the upcoming arrival of two precious children from Ethiopia with a friend from church.
~We are so thankful for these precious boys and their love for each other.
~We are thankful for all of our friends and family that are stepping in and helping us with our moving logistics.
~We didn't owe anything at the closing of our house, we're even getting $1500 BACK!
~My parents celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary this week!
~The waterpark is open down the street!!!
~Andy and I are so thankful for a quiet dinner we were able to spend together while the kids were still napping. It was a miracle. He got home, dinner was ready and the boys were still sleeping, so we sat down and ate s-l-o-w-l-y and had a wonderful QUIET time together.
~I've got some great new decorating ideas for the house that are oh so cheap!
~We're off to pick up our weekly produce and our groceries.. yummy!

Pictures are taking too long to upload and I'm in a rush so I'll post them hopefully tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy,

I don't know when you guys are actually moving, but if you need to borrow Matt's pickup, please let me know. It mostly sits in our parking lot unused. I'd also be happy to help entertain the boys while you're packing/moving if I'm around!

:-) Steph

Amy said...

Steph - Oh definitely we could use his truck. Thanks so much for offering. I will give you a call soon :)

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers