Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday already?!?! Oh no! That means we move in TWO DAYS!!! AHHH!!! :)

~ I am thankful that it IS Thursday and that this can only go on for so long. All of our stuff being in one house will make life so much easier.
~ I am thankful that our boys absolutely LOVE the new house. They literally cry every time we leave. We've gotta work on that, but for now, I love it because it shows how much they love it.
~ I am thankful for Andy and for all of the incredibly long hours he is putting into the house for our family. He is such a hard worker. I love being his wife.
~ We are all thankful we got to spend Gigi's birthday with her this past weekend. What an awesome treat to have us all together for her special day, and then again for Father's Day too.
~ We are thankful that Aunt Julie got a GREAT job in DC starting next week. She's a big business woman now and is moving on in life, but we are thrilled she won't be too far away.
~ We are all thankful we are going blueberry picking after the boys wake up from their naps. I went last Saturday and got 8 pints and I just have to bring the boys so they can get the experience. Should be exciting. Oh, packing you say??? Yeah, that can wait :)
~ Andy and I both very thankful for the promises of Romans 5:3-5 during these trying times.
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm always up for a giveaway.
My guess is Joseph is 23 pounds (because that's what Eli weighs) and Samuel is 31 pounds. Can't wait to see the results!

Abbi said...

That is so cool that you are almost ready to move into your new house. I hope everything goes very well! Hope you had fun blueberry picking. I am really looking forward to doing that but they aren't ready here yet.

Alana said...

haha! that is funny. we are adopting domestically. and we are going to request a girl...but are open to both. i'll be writing more details as soon as i can get this new blog up and running. i'm "upgrading" to typepad...but it is taking me a while to figure it out.
thanks for your excitement and support! i'm glad we're internet friends!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers