Friday, December 18, 2009

Car Caddy



Here is my version of the cozy car caddy I shared with you earlier. I had a blast making it. Handmade by Jill did such an awesome job with her tutorial making it so easy to follow. I used her pattern as well as some others' ideas online.

This one is now in the hands of the little boy I watch, we call him our sweet Samuel #2. I hope he loves it. He loves cars as much as our boys do.

Back to sewing! (I love Christmas time).

In other news... we are suppose to get 'lots' of snow tonight and tomorrow! Aunt Julie, Papa Bear and Oma are all coming in this evening for the weekend. Should be a very fun- filled weekend.

2 comments:

Bergstroms said...

That's a great idea! Half of Arden's live in the bottom of my purse. :) Boys and cars, it's just true love.

Great job!!

Jennifer said...

Great job! I've never sewn, but my mom does. I'm hoping to learn a thing or two from her before too long.

Thanks for the compliment on Abel's name and especially thanks for the prayers! I am so blessed by your friendship!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers