Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thankful Thursday - 2009

As 2009 winds down and 2010 is just around the corner, I can't help but reflect on what a spectacular year 2009 has been.

I couldn't ask for a husband that is more loving or gracious than Andy. He loves so unconditionally and daily inspires me to not settle for less than the best.

I couldn't ask for two children that are more fun to parent than Samuel and Joseph. The joy they bring to our lives is inexpressible.

I couldn't ask for better family and friends that supports me and encourages me to grow.

I couldn't ask for better health and an environment that allows me to grow.

2010 is so full of hope and wonder with our little one on the way. What joy it will be to welcome in another one of God's children into our lives and have the gift of parenting this child and watching their life unfold.

We had quite a full year in 2009, and 2010 is promising to bring just as much excitement.

So, thanks to 2009 for the lessons you've taught us and the joy you brought. We failed at some and others we succeeded. But, with great hope we look ahead to 2010 knowing that:

"he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

We hold on to that truth knowing that the trials and tribulations in life are only making us become more like Christ if we allow them to.

And that is something worth celebrating!

Happy New Year to you and yours.

2 comments:

noahandlylasmommi said...

Happy New Year!!!

Lora said...

your hair has gotten so long! it is so pretty, amy!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers