Friday, December 11, 2009

Thankful Friday

Once again, I forgot to write our 'Thankful Thursday' post yesterday.

We sure have plenty to be thankful for this week:

~ I am out of the first trimester and have more energy now than I know what to do with. I love the 2nd trimester. It's such a blessing after such a slow and exhausting 13 weeks. I'm feeling awesome and am so excited to add another little bundle to our family.

~ We are getting our Christmas tree tomorrow. Such fun times!

~ Our church's Christmas party is tonight and we are getting together with Andy's coworkers tomorrow night. I love the Christmas season. It always encourages people to spend more time together.

~ It's late to mention it, but on December 3rd, it marked Andy's 3rd year anniversary of coming home from his deployment and meeting Samuel for the first time. We didn't get a picture of them until the next night so Andy wanted to be in the same pose they were for Samuel's 20 week old photo.



I can't believe it's been 3 years already...

1 comment:

noahandlylasmommi said...

So glad you are feeling better. That really is a blessing!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers