Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Presents for the Boys

Yesterday I took the boys to the fabric store to pick out some fabric that they like because I am making them some gifts for Christmas. Here is what Joseph picked:

So cute, huh? Curious George... of course.

Samuel picked out:


which is too cute! It's also from my favorite fabric designer.. He's got good taste :) He also picked out a fire trucks fabric too that I can't find online.

So here are the projects I'm making:

Cozzy Car Caddy, found here.



And capes.

So excited to get sewing!

If you're looking for some sewing ideas for Christmas, check out this website. There are 100 different ideas!

2 comments:

thewoodruffs said...

So...what if I'm looking for someone to make these ideas for me? ;-) LOVE the car deal. Those boys are going to have so much fun with your creations!!

Nala said...

nice! i love handmade gifts. both of these look great!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers