Thursday, January 28, 2010

20 Weeks Down, 20 Weeks to Go

We've hit the half way mark in our pregnancy with Annabelle. What a milestone, but yet also realizing there are 20 MORE weeks left! I can hardly stand the excitement some days in anticipation of meeting her. It will be a true test of my patience waiting until mid-June.

*******

Not a great picture, but a picture of our sweet Annabelle!

The boys are completely in love with her. They have both now transitioned from calling her 'Baby Pig' to calling her 'Annabelle.' Quite a feat. We thought they would never do it.

They are always trying to include her in our activities. While painting one day they wanted to make a painting for her.

And here we are at exactly 20 weeks. Our first official belly picture large and in charge!

Unlike most people, I LOVE little boy clothes. I think they are so adorable. And, I am not a huge fan of girl clothes. The pink EVERYWHERE is just too much for me. So, it's going to be a little bit of a transition for me from plaids, blues and stripes to ruffles, pinks and bows. So, bear with me.

But, I'm getting there! Look at some of these adorable clothes that either my mom has bought and sent or some friends have given to us. I'm slowly yet surely warming up to the idea of pink every so often.

Okay, now onto the cuteness!

THIS outfit screams 'Annabelle' to me. It's exactly what I have always envisioned my little girl to wear. Soft, understated with a little ruffle. I just love it!!!


And, for memories sake I just had to include the magazine page that we found her name on. And what better item to be named 'Annabelle' than a quilt :) It's just perfect!

As impatient as I feel sometimes for her to arrive, I am reminded that with her birth we will have 3 kids under the age of 4!!! That is definitely going to be interesting.

I think I am in for quite a roller coaster, friends.

4 comments:

Teal said...

I love the baby bump...you are so cute!!!

Penny Lane said...

Love the name! Thrilled you are having a girl! You are all so adorable. I miss you so much.

Christina Allen said...

You look great! I love the half way point! With two other kids to take care of I think pregnancy will go by a lot faster. Also, love her beautiful name. We still can't make up our mind...

Jennifer said...

So excited about baby Annabelle. I, too, get sooooo overwhelmed by all the pink for girls. Guess it's good that we keep having boys!

Big brothers will be great for a baby girl! I know they will be wonderful to her!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers