Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Few More Pictures

The new year didn't start out so great for Joe. He pulled his elbow out of his socket again. Here is is waiting for Daddy to come home to fix his elbow.

Moments later he's back to playing construction man!

As I was taking down the Christmas tree I realized I had yet to get a picture of the boys in front of it. What a great shot!

We were thinking about what to put on their Christmas cards and here's what we ended up with. A penguin for Joe and a snowman for Sam. Pretty much sums up the past year for them well :)

2 comments:

Teal said...

No pressure, but I for one would like a baby bump picture!!!

Amy said...

Haha, I know! I need to take one soon :)

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers