Friday, January 22, 2010

The Birth of Joeisms

Joseph is hilarious. He says the cutest things. I have not done a great job documenting them so I'm here to start my list now in hopes that it motivates me to keep it up.

**************

Joseph almost always refuses to say Annabelle's name. He still calls her Baby Pig. Another reason why I was so determined to give this sweet girl a name as soon as possible. He keeps thinking her nickname is Annabelle, but her real name is Baby Pig :)Joseph is always talking about her.

Most of the stories out of Joseph's mouth go something like this:

"Mommy, Baby Pig chase Daddy. Baby Pig wrestle Daddy. Baby Pig knocka Daddy down. Baby Pig happy."

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers