Friday, January 15, 2010

Quilts for Uganda Details

You have have been awesome. I am so encouraged by all of you volunteering your time and talents to this cause.

I have decided on the babies home we will be sending our quilts and blankets to and they max out at 50 children and are usually right at that number. Their children range anywhere from 1 day old to 3 years old.

So, the size of the quilts they need vary. They said they will take any and all blankets we are willing to send.

There has also been the recommendation by several to do some no-sew fleece blankets. I think that is a great idea for those of you who don't sew. We can send some of those over as well.

The link to the orphanage if you are interested is: Sanyu Babies Home.

Is there anything else I haven't covered?

Thanks so much my friends. I am eager to see the Lord work through us all while we labor for the least of these.

2 comments:

noahandlylasmommi said...

I would like to participate. I have a blanket I can send and could also send you some fabric if needed since I dont sew ;)

Amy said...

Oh fantastic. I can always use more fabric! Send me an email: AndyAmyEckert at yahoo dot com and I'll give you our address!

Thanks so much.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers