Sunday, May 30, 2010

38 Weeks!

I often compare birth to the second coming of Christ... it's such a mystery when it will be. We need to keep watch because we do not know the day or the hour.

At least now I'm completely ready for her to come... I finished her birthday crown today:

But as I've said before, now that I'm ready for her, she won't come for at least 3 weeks. Isn't that how it always works?!

As excited as I am to meet her and as ready as I feel, there still are a million things I could do before she comes, so I'm not quite yet begging for it to be any day. Either way you look at it, I have no control... I'll just keep watch, because I don't know the day or the hour!

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers