Friday, May 7, 2010

4 Generations

My mom was here from Saturday to Wednesday and while she was here (among a million other things) she threw me a *Blessingway. My grandmother and aunt drove down from New York to attend. I had several friends from Charlottesville here as well. It was wonderful. My cup is so full!

This was only the second time we have had the 4 generations together. I just love these pictures. I know they will mean so much to Annabelle when she is grown since she is named after them. (Annabelle gets her 'Anna' from my mom, JoAnna, and her middle name, Jane, from my grandmother. The Belle comes from my grandmother's mom, who's maiden name was 'Bell').

I just love these women!!!


* A Blessingway is a time where family and friends of an expecting mom gather around her and celebrate this new life then encourage her with verses and prayers.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers