Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Girlie Gifts

Annabelle got some very special gifts for her first birthday from her Nana that I just got around to taking pictures of. Annabelle is in love with shoes and the second her Nana heard that, she jumped on that quicker than I could say "Mom, just because she likes shoes doesn't mean she needs 34 pairs!" But, look what Nana did, she made her some! How stinkin' cute are these!?

And then she drew her these adorable pictures to go in her bedroom. Everything in the pictures are taken from the fabric that was the inspiration for her room. I've still got her quilt to make, a wall hanging to figure out and a valence and then I think it will be done. Slowly yet surely it's coming together.

Aren't they all just so cute?! I just love that my mom and I share a love for crafting. Such a fun girlie thing to bond over. Thanks Mom for loving my little girl almost as much as I do :)

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers