Friday, August 12, 2011

I Heart NY

My Dad's side of the family was having a family reunion in New York where most of them live. I would have moved a mountain if necessary to make sure I was there. It's been entirely too long since I've seen some of that side of the family and I wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

So, the 3 kiddos and I took a road trip! It was so much fun to be on the road with them. They were such troopers riding over 1,200 miles in only 1 week, missing naps, staying up late, eating meals on the run and being confined in house after house each with their own set of rules.

Needless to say, it wasn't the most stress-free trip, and no one witnessed the most impressive days of my mothering to date, but God is faithful and he certainly blessed us with an amazing time with our family and friends.













It was so much fun, we're considering making it a yearly trip!

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers