Monday, December 3, 2012

Jehovah - Jireh

A couple days ago I whispered a quick and simple prayer asking God for help to get me through this last hurdle of pregnancy in regards to making meals for our family... so far today, a friend has dropped off a meal, a neighbor baked me a delicious treat, another just contacted me about bringing a meal on Wednesday and we just received a huge Christmas delivery from Omaha Steaks!

Reminded today that God is not just a spiritual version of Santa Claus, one in whom we just go to and ask for things, but seeking him as the one who can meet our needs is certainly a part of his character.

Overwhelmed that my Lord, Jehovah-Jireh, answers even the littlest of prayers... in big ways!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

God is certainly good and he is the greatest God isn't he

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers