Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana

Dear Nana,

I think it's neat that our birthdays are so close together. Mommy said though that you weren't born today, but you were born on this same day a lot and a lot of years ago. So our birthdays aren't really close together, but the days that we celebrate them are. It kind of makes sense, I guess. But, since I'm only 4 days old, I don't understand much. All I basically care about is food, sleep and making sure Samuel doesn't hit my head with hard things. Here are some pictures of what we've been doing the past few days.

Samuel held me. He did a great job. He didn't hit me or drop me. I think he's going to be a nice brother.



I went outside for the first time today too. It was 70 degrees. I tried to crawl right out of mommy's arms and go play, but she wouldn't let me. I'm gonna have to start putting my foot down around here. No one listens to me!


I like my life a lot so far. Except for two things: that mommy takes pictures of me. I never cooperate, so hopefully she'll get the hint sometime soon and stops. And then the other is that Samuel is always playing with my things. He's got a million things that I can't play with yet, but yet he still chooses to play with my things. All I want to do is go to sleep and look! I can't even take a nap when I want. This must change!


I'm excited to meet you!

Love,
Joseph

2 comments:

Pam and Anders said...

Your family is absolutely precious! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

So, you got outside yesterday!! Yeah for you! I'm also impressed that you got up and down those stairs ok!! You're a champ Amy!

You were missed yesterday! :) Give the boys a squeeze from Denise!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers