Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mommy Wins

Joseph and I have been battling getting a good picture of him and I won! Actually Daddy won. He got some of the most beautiful pictures of Joseph last night. I was on the phone with our midwife outside and I come in to see Joseph bright eyed playing with Daddy. I had this kid all day, and I could hardly get a sliver of blue! But, of course, Daddy comes home and he comes alive!

So without further ado, here are the pictures:




And then here are some I took...




4 comments:

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

Wow, he looks just like Samuel. He is so cute!

Adam and Natalie said...

That last picture is precious. I do see a lot of Samuel in him too!

Paul & Angela Jenkins said...

Great pictures. I especially liked the last one. I took of picture of my kids like that and to this day they love it best.

Jennifer said...

What a precious little one!! Good photography, Daddy!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers