Monday, March 24, 2008

I Know You've Been Anxious

Not too fond of bathtime.

3 Weeks old

More mealtime memories. Asking for more. How could I resist?!

Brotherly Love

First smile caught on camera. (He looks like he weighs a lot more than he does. Don't be deceived).

Tummy Time

Sam and Joe's first card!

Andy thinks it's hilarious to let Joseph root on his nose. He's cruel! Poor Joe.

Andy once again thinks it's funny to stick them in the high chair together. They don't look as amused!

Even though his face is a mess, he still steals my heart!

2 comments:

Lora said...

joseph is such an adorable newborn! it makes me excited about meeting my new little one in october!

Jennifer said...

I love the pictures. Your family is so cute and the love is evident. New babies are such a joy and we are enjoying every minute of ours!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers