Monday, March 10, 2008

One Week Old



Each week of Samuel's first year I took a picture of him on his week birthday. I put them all in an album and have some milestones or activities accomplished with each week. I did it mostly so Andy could see the first 19 weeks of his life progress and to feel like he was there. Even though Andy's here, I've decided to do it as well with Joseph.

They say you get more lax with each kid and I believe it. But, this is one of those things I would love to keep as a tradition for each child. I didn't mean for these to be the 'week pictures.' But, when I realized I hadn't gotten any good shots that day, he was already asleep for the night.

You can see I'm already off to a great start!

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers