Monday, June 9, 2008

No Goodbyes in Heaven

I wasn't convinced that Samuel even knew what was going on when we were telling him that Avery was going to be moving. And I really didn't think he understood why everyone was so sad as we said our goodbyes on Saturday night, but I'm starting to realize he was more clued in than I thought.

Last night he was saying "Ay Ay Ay" in his dream. And then tonight as we were getting ready to pray I asked him who he wanted to pray for and he said "Ay Ay Ay."

Goodbyes are tough buddy! I'm sorry you have to experience them.

But, look on the bright side, once we get to heaven, there are no more goodbyes! You can play with Avery FOREVER. But, since you can't do that now, it's time for bed.

I know, earth isn't fair.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers