Friday, June 20, 2008

Our Last Night

Tonight is going to be our last night at the Honey Farm. (We'll be spending Saturday and Sunday with some friends).

Andy flies in around 10 tonight. Samuel and I can hardly get through the day we're so excited!!!

I just got a call from Andy and he just got back from an interview, his second one with the same company, and they asked him to come back for a third. He was walking from the park to our house which is 1/8 mile away. He said he stopped counting mom's when he got to 25. He said about 15 of them had babies in Baby Bjorn's :) So, most of them were small. He said there's some little water features for the kids to play in. I just cannot WAIT! I'm starting to think it's all a little too good to be true.

We'll see...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

God's blessings sometimes seem that way! We are blessed beyond imagine!!

Anonymous said...

Hey my friends!! I'm sooo excited for all of you! I am missing you terribly though. Organic places are popping up everywhere, I see chile kitchen decor, and volvo's pass me by and I can't help but think of you guys. I pray for you and am confident the Lord is going to knock your socks off!! Know that you are going to be covered in prayer by SO MANY as you make this transition. Loving you, D

Anonymous said...

Amy~ seriously, i can't tell you how excited i am that you are moving so close :) two hours is nothing...please call when you get a little settled (or if you need any help) and i can't wait to see you!!!

xoxo Henge

Jennifer said...

Hope you're settling in ok! I can't wait to hear how things are in Charlottesville. Praying that everything is going smoothly!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers