Tuesday, July 6, 2010

AJE - 2 Weeks

I've tried it before and have been somewhat successful, so I will attempt to do it again. I'm going to take a picture of Annabelle each week on her week birthday. I've done it different with each kid, but with Annabelle I am going to take some photos of her on a different piece of fabric each week. Since I love fabric so much and have so many different kinds it will make a great colorful album once they are all put together. I will also have her wearing only her bloomers so we can measure how much she's growing.

Her first week was with her bound-to-be favorite blanket and this week was on a quilt that I bought with the top already pieced together and I just added some border to it and finished it off.





2 comments:

Lora said...

i LOVE that quilt! WOW. look at all those colors and prints. so happy and fun. and annabelle is just precious!
:)
lora

Becca said...

I did that with all of my boys, Amy, and I'm so glad I did! Although I think some family memebers thought I was a little obsessed. Glad to see I'm not the only one! :) The middle of the boys' first year scrapbooks have pages of pictures of each week of life from 1 to 52. I love looking back at them, and seeing how much they changed week by week!
Love Annabelle's little bloomers. :)
Becca

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers